Injured? Now what?
You or your loved one have suffered an injury in an accident, now what? Your life can change in an instant, especially if significant injuries are involved. Ordinary life can come to a stop and get complicated. The insurance companies start calling and pressuring you, offering you a little money. You may or may not be able to work. Bills are stacking up. Should you just take the money they are offering? We hear this all the time. Our team of personal injury attorneys, paralegals, and staff are dedicated to fighting for those injured and help them fight back against the corporate greed of the insurance companies. We pride ourselves on taking some of the stress off of your shoulders so you can focus on the most important part, and that is healing. We care about our clients. Let us deal with the insurance companies.
Why choose Pemberton?
Out of all of the personal injury law firms out there, why should you choose Pemberton Personal Injury Law Firm? Here are some reasons:
- We don’t get a dime unless we win. We don’t get paid until you get paid. Our firm works on a contingency fee basis. That means you owe us no money up front. Our fees are paid out of your settlement. If you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid. Simple as that.
- We have the experience. Our team has won many settlements and verdicts for our clients including winning one of Wisconsin’s largest verdicts ever rendered by a jury in a personal injury case not involving broken bones. We know how these insurance companies work. It can start to get complicated and they can start pressuring you to settle. Let us deal with that.
- We are local. We live in Wisconsin and know Wisconsin. We know the area and the community. We love being in a smaller town like Baraboo but also, with our second location, in the bigger city of Madison. We fight for all of Wisconsin.
- We treat our clients like family. We truly think of our clients like family. Would our staff send their family members to our firm? They absolutely would and in fact, they have. We know how stressful this can be. It effects your whole life. Our staff will know who you are when you call and they will know your case.
- Our work doesn’t just stop when a settlement has been reached. While it is never a guarantee, our staff work tirelessly to try and obtain reductions on any medical liens you may have from your injuries. Just this year alone we have obtained over $1.5 million in lien reductions for our clients.
We offer a free case review. If you have questions, give us a call. We would love to talk to you and answer any questions we can. There is no upfront charge.
What can you expect?
Here is what you can expect from our firm:
- Contact our firm.
- We will review your case with you.
- We obtain all medical records, police records and any other evidence there may be.
- We will put the insurance companies on notice that they are to have no more contact with you. If they have any questions, they come to us.
- We will negotiate with the insurance companies to try and reach a settlement.
- If a settlement cannot be reached, we will continue to fight for our clients in court.
We work with our clients. You will be informed every step of the way. You will not be rushed to settle. We want to make sure you get what you deserve. We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our clients. We are proud of the work we do for our clients.
Let us fight for you
We know how insurance companies work. They will pressure you with constant phone calls and emails. They try to make it sound like they are on your side, but the insurance companies are not your friend. They make money by paying out as little as possible. Once we become involved, they will have no further contact with you. They know if we are involved that they have to play fair and do what is right. Let us fight for you.